The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition 1.0.0 – RPG Fantasy Game
Play a game where your choices really matter and where you affect the fate of individuals, communities, and entire kingdoms. Fight blood-thirsty monsters and navigate a web of schemes, lies, and political intrigue in one of the best looking games ever to come to Mac.
You are Geralt of Rivia, a witcher, a member of a mysterious caste of professional beast-slayers created through brutal training and mutation. Witchers specialize in tracking down and killing monsters. Long gone are the days when beasts lived near human settlements in every forest and cave, and the folk of the Northern Kingdoms held witchers in high regard. The age of elf and dwarf massacres has come, a time when men rival monsters in the evil they do, a time when mutated witchers are regarded as dangerous outcasts, neither human nor nonhuman. Amidst this chaos, Geralt is drawn into a bloody conspiracy. Accused of killing a king, the witcher embarks on a solitary quest to clear his name and uncover the mysteries of his past.
- One of the best RPGs to come to Mac – Award-winning story, graphics, and characters bring the game world to life.
- Brutal combat – Spectacular, tactical, dynamic combat gives you real time control of the action and sword-fighting.
- Vast, believable game world – Based on a best-selling series of novels, the setting is rich with mythology, rife with conflict, and ravaged by monsters and men alike.
- Stunning graphics – We promise you the best-looking game on Mac, and we mean it.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 650M 512MB (on 1440×900, medium), Radeon HD 5770 1GB (on 1440×900, low), Intel integrated graphics are not supported
Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor: Quad Core Intel
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 675MX 1 GB (on 1920×1080, medium), Radeon HD 6970M 1 GB (on 1920×1080, medium)
OS X 10.8 or later
Mirror Link Given Below