WiFi Scanner 2.7.9 – Wireless scanner and connection manager.
WiFi Scanner is a 802.11 wireless scanner and connection manager. This will detect access points and clients in ad-hoc mode if the SSID is being broadcast. It can be used for wireless site surveys, wireless discovery, and to connect to Wi-Fi networks. The tool reports signal strength in dBm and shows access point BSSID/MAC addresses.
- Change column positions
- Sort results
- Resolve vendor OUI
- Noise and signal/noise info
- Latitude/longitude of discovered access points
- Show access point on Google Maps
- Show access point in Google Earth
- Access-point finder using audio alert
- Bug fixes
- Speed-testing improvements
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
WiFi Scanner 2.7.9 Crack Download Link
Mirror Link Given Below