VintaSoft Barcode.NET SDK 10.0.5.1 for Windows
NET library that enables end users to read and write barcodes, featuring support for 1D and 2D types as well as many configuration settings
VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK is a comprehensive library dedicated to .NET developers who want to implement barcode support into their software products. It offers support for 1D and 2D barcodes, and it is compatible with Microsoft .NET Framework, WPF and Silverlight.
Made in C#, the software development toolkit supports AnyCPU, x64 and x86 systems. It’s capable of recognizing even distorted or damaged barcodes as well as of creating vector, raster and image barcodes with your preferred resolution and size. Any errors from the barcode values can be identified using checksums. Also, when it comes to 2D barcodes, the tool is able to restore these values using Reed-Solomon for Aztec, Micro QR Code, Han Xin Code, PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code, and Royal Mail Mailmark.
- Development requirements:
- Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015
- VB.NET, C#, any .NET compatible language
- .NET, WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Silverlight
- Deployment requirements:
- .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6
- Silverlight 4
Limitations in the unregistered version
- The evaluation version allows you to test the VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK features for free and determine if the declared functionality suits your needs in practice. Periodicaly will appear the nag screen asking to license the program. Also some program functionality is restricted to evaluation use. You have to license this program if you want to use it without restrictions.
Mirror Link given below