TG Pro 2.24 – Control fan speeds, monitor temperatures, and find faulty sensors
TG Pro will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including all MacBook Pros (including 2015 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs, and Mac Pros (including newer 2013 model).
- Issue when certain Mac models listed the Right Side fan first (then Left Side), the actual RPM values would be swapped
- Issue where the app could incorrectly set the fan mode to System when launched
- Multiple issues with the Paddle framework (used for licensing) by updating it to version 3.0.23
- Some minor typos related to the spelling of the word “successfully”
- Added extra logging when the app receives sleep/wake notifications
- Updated the Sparkle framework (used for updating) to 1.18.0
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Mirror Link Given Below