Tap Forms 5.2.3 Crack With Activator Updated Mac & IOS
Tap Forms 5.2.3 Crack helps you organize all kinds of things in one place – secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file – there are 23 different types of information that can be capture with Tap Forms.
- Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get start with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrate form building tools.
- Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms’ security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Import, export, share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
- Lightning-fast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details
WHAT’S NEW Tap Forms 5.2.3 Crack:
- iCloud sync and Apache CouchDB sync support was added to the Sync Settings screen in addition to IBM Cloudant and Nearby sync
- Greatly improved VoiceOver support
- Touch Bar support for MacBook Pros
- Import, Export, and Print Presets allow you to save and quickly retrieve different sets of settings
- All new formula editor screen for Calculation fields
- Formulas can now reference fields from related parent and child linked forms
- You can now use text fields in the IFEMPTY and IFNOTEMPTY functions in your formulas
- New DATe function allows you to specify how you want a date to be formate in a formula’s result
- With a Save Search selected, exporting a Tap Forms Archive will now export only the records that were displayed
- Pressing option-Return on the multi-column list view will now put that cell into edit mode
- The Select Fields popover on the multi-column list view can now be change for each saved search. So you can have different fields displayed depending on the selected search
- The Select Fields popover now allows you to rearrange the order of fields displayed on the multi-column list view independently of the order of the fields in the form
- Added Duplicate Document function to main Database Documents window
- Added “New Document” function to the File menu
- Geo coordinates are now display below the location title on the record details view
- Photos on the record details screen can now be sorted based upon the photos’ filenames
- The text size can now be change on the multi-column list view
- Bulk Font Changes:Â you can now change the font in a Note field across all records in the form
- A power failure could cause the document’s internal SQLite database file to become corrupt
- The wrong records were bring print when the Photo Grid View was select
- Multi-column list view was not displaying when you created a new form and switched to that view unless you drag down the divider line to reveal it
- And last but not least… fixes for other broken stuff
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Tap Forms 5.2.3 Crack With Activator