SmartAlbums 2.1.3 – Building albums so easy that they are actually fun to make
SmartAlbums is a revolutionary software that will allow create photo albums fast and really fun! Easy installation, saving time, creative! Experiment with design, mix and arrange the photos … Use your predefined templates, or use the opportunity to create your own. SmartAlbums established photographers and graphic designers with the use of innovative technology, which is very easy to use.
ALBUMS ARE NOW EASY
EASY SET UP
- No need to know bleeds, safe
- zones, or any other print jargon.
- Pick your print company & album
- size, and we set up the rest.
- No more designing spreads or
- searching for templates.
- Simply pick your images and
- immediately see a design.
- With Dynamic Album Design™
- experimenting is fast & easy. Change
- spread designs, add & delete
- images, and switch photos instantly.
SMARTALBUMS NEW FEATURES
Export your album in JPG. PDF, layered PSD (Photoshop), or IDML (lnDesign,M).
Import PSD. PNG. and TIFF file formats.
Automatic synchronization with Image updates. As soon as an image is edited and saved, it is reloaded in SmartAlbums.
Change the spacing width between images at any time.
If a layout has two clear sides and an image is added to one side, the other side is not affected.
Change the album size even after a project has already been started.
Choose to use templates that only Include frames with 3:2 frame ratios.
Force a horizontal image into a vertical frame or a vertical image into a horizontal frame.
… AND MUCH MORE!
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed application freezing issue for projects that have been uploaded to Cloud Proofing.
- Frames in templates, that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, will have their size modified to work correctly with the updated algorithm for storing custom templates frame sizes (versions 2.0.11 and prior are not affected). If you have any custom templates that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, please follow the steps in this article before updating SmartAlbums.
- UI artifacts may appear in Image Browser area when entering Designer View under Mac OS 10.11.
Feature Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
- In SmartAlbums for Windows, opening project files built with SmartAlbums versions prior to 2.1.0 on Mac is not be supported.
- Cloud Proofing is in ‘beta’ mode for the Windows version of SmartAlbums.
- Matted album support is not available for the Windows version of SmartAlbums.
- Importing images in ProPhoto RGB color profile is not supported in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Mac OS X Quick Look feature is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (preview in Windows Photo Viewer is available).
OSX 10.7 or higher
mirror link given below