ShutterCount 3.1 Crack
ShutterCount displays the number of shutter actuations (the shutter count) of your Canon EOS digital camera – click “…More” for the complete list of supported cameras. The shutter count is read directly from a USB-connected camera, and thus provides accurate numbers that are not attainable with simple EXIF-based methods.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Added support for Canon EOS 6D Mark II, 200D/Rebel SL2/Kiss X9 via both USB and Wi-Fi connections
- Added support for Canon EOS 7D in the Live View Pack
- Memory cards are now scanned automatically
- Added a warning message when a scanned memory card contains no usable image
- Added a warning message when a camera storing shutter count information in image files is connected via USB
- Fixed a potential crash when a just-deleted history log was selected for display
- The app no longer displays a negative live view counter when the 5D Mark II returns inconsistent data due to camera firmware bugs; the live view counter will be 0 in this rare case
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Mirror Link Given Below