SafeInCloud 17.4.5 Crack
SafeInCloud is a complete password management solution: free desktop application + mobile application for phones and tablets.
Protect your data with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! Start using a password manager today!
- Easy to Use – Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface.
- Strong Encryption – Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
- Cloud Synchronization – Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
- Password Strength Analysis – SafeInCloud analyses your password strengths and shows a strength indicator next to each password. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password. All cards with weak passwords are marked with a red sign.
- Password Generator – The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords.
- Browser Integration – The Desktop application integrates with a browser. This allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. You don’t need to manually copy and paste passwords from SafeInCloud into a browser. The mobile application contains a built-in browser with a similar password auto-fill functionality.
- Automatic Data Import – The Desktop application can automatically import your data from another password manager. You don’t need to manually reenter all your passwords.
- Login with Touch ID
- Default Label option in the app’s Preferences
- Bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
mirror link given below