Proxie 2.2.0 – HTTP debugging proxy.
Proxie is a HTTP debugging proxy for OS X. It puts a proxy between HTTP clients and the Internet. After a proper configuration of proxy settings, all HTTP traffic will go through Proxie and be available for inspection.
- Any Platform – Proxie records all HTTP traffic from any Mac, Windows, Linux, or mobile device.
- Body Viewers – Proxie chooses the proper viewers to make it intuitive to inspect body data.
- HTTPS Support – Proxie uses man-in-the-middle interception to reveal HTTPS traffic.
- WebSocket Support – Proxie understands websocket traffic and renders it like a chat interface.
- URL hierarchy tree view
- Fixed a bug where WebSockets didn’t show up
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Mirror Link Given below