PhotoScissors 4.0 – Easily remove backgrounds from photos.
PhotoScissors provides an extremely easy way to cut a background an image. Instead of trying to accurately enclose a region with the Lasso or Magic Wand tools in cumbersome professional graphical editors, you quickly mark areas you want to cut out and areas you would like to preserve, and the program automatically does the rest. Thanks to optimized analysis of the clipping edges, you don’t have to hunt for pixels trying to select an unwanted background. PhotoScissors is easy background removal with minimum efforts!
- Added alpha-matting tool for transparent or semi-transparent objects (hair, glass, etc.)
- Added shortcuts for tools
- Added pixelate filter
- Added negative filter
- Added option to save default options
- Added option to save/load user marks
- Added option to save alpha mask
- Improved usability and stability
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
mirror Link Given below