Paw 3.1.2 Crack
Paw 3.1.2 Crack is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server’s response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation – Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments – Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters – Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Disables automatic replacement of colon “:” character by a request variable on text paste
- Fixes cookie storage
- Fixes OAuth 2 Token Refresh when embedded in a variable
- Fixes text selection in response headers table
- Fixes “Send Request With Dependencies” with embedded references (environment or request variables)
- Fixes bugs with the update process (will affect updates to future versions)
- Fixes “This version of Paw is outdated” warning
- Fixes crash on “Disable Encryption”
- Fixes crash on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Fixes many other crashes
- Adds the ability to login and activate a license using your username/password pair in the Preferences
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor