Mia for Gmail 2.2.8 – Gmail without a browser (was Notifier Pro for Gmail)
Mia for Gmail (was Notifier Pro for Gmail) is a desktop Gmail client which sits politely in your menu bar.
- Multiple Gmail accounts – Add as many as Gmail accounts as you want. A pleasant notification sound will let you know if you’ve got a new email. It’s up to you to choose any notification sound (from the system sound list).
- Check, read, compose* – Quickly read and compose your emails. You can also mark as spam, archive, or delete an email. Mia for Gmail can be your default email handler. It can manage your attachment files as well. (* The native compose window works for OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later.)
- 100% Secure – We rely on Gmail’s Auth 2.0 user authentication, passwords are not stored on your Mac. All connections use IMAP/SSL. This application is available in English, French, German, and Russian.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Added: Mark as read/unread button when reading an email
- Added: Warning before trying to send an email if the message size is over 6MB
- Added: Finding and converting URL as clickable links if it was only a plain text
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
[sociallocker]Mirror Link Given below[/sociallocker]