MenuTab Pro for Gmail 1.7 – new way to access your Gmail.
MailPopup Pro for Gmail is new way to access your Gmail. MailPopup Pro with these Charming features:
Access your email with “1 click” from your menubar，red mail icon in menubar, Desktop mode with attachments, Google chat, Popup notifications, Stealth mode, Full screen support and much more!
1. It is Convenient to access to Gmail via your Mac’s menu bar
Access your email with “1 click” from your menubar or you can via its customizable hot key (ctrl + G).
2. Email notifications with customizable audio alerts
When you’ve got an unread email via a vivid red menu bar icon we’ve made it really simple to know.
3. Mobile & desktop mode, you can easily alternate between modes
4. Popup notifications support
You can enable a popup notification for every time you receive a new email with information on who the sender is and what the subject of the mail is.
5. Stealth mode, adjust the transparency of the tab with the opacity control slider. Use stealth mode to secretively check your emails and chats without anyone else noticing
6. Resizable tab window, easily increase/decrease the tab window to your liking
7. Google Talk support
Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts.Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
8. Search through all your mail quickly – now with predictions as you type
9.Red icon for new mail
- bug fix for 10.12
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Mirror Link Given below