Jamf Pro 9.100 – Powerful sysadmin/enterprise tool (was Casper Suite).
Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) is the EMM tool that delights IT pros and the users they support by delivering on the promise of unified endpoint management for Apple devices. At Jamf, connecting the Apple user experience with IT requirements has been our business for the last decade. With Jamf Pro for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV management, IT can support an extraordinary Apple experience for the end user while meeting or exceeding organization goals and requirements.
Whether you work at a school, business, or government agency, Jamf Pro has been developed to meet your needs–because it’s supported by Apple specialists for the enterprise. Because we understand the potential of Apple in the enterprise, and how to help you get where you want to be.
To begin your journey, take the first step: learn how Jamf Pro can transform Apple ecosystem management in your organization. Then engage with Jamf to help every step of the way.
- Apple Beta Compatibility Testing IT can start testing iOS 11, macOS High Sierra, and tvOS 11 (in beta). If organizations are participating in Apple’s beta program for iOS 11, macOS High Sierra, or tvOS 11, they can test initial compatibility with Jamf Pro 9.100. As with all beta software, Jamf strongly encourages organizations to use a non-production environment for testing
- Tethered Caching Apple unveiled a new tethered caching service, which allows connected iOS devices to receive initial app installs from the connected Mac, saving time and bandwidth. Jamf Pro 9.100 adds the ability to see if an iOS device is connects and require tethering for an initial app install.
- XProtect Reporting IT can now report on the status of XProtect (Apple’s built-in anti-malware software) with new macOS inventory and reporting updates. View the current version of XProtect, create advanced searches and smart groups based on XProtect version criteria.
- Re-Enrollment Settings When re-enrolling devices there was a manual process to remove old device records. New with 9.100, you can now control what pieces of Inventory records are cleared automatically (or saved) during re-enrollment scenarios.
- Healthcare Listener Enhancements IT can set rules defining which ADT messages trigger mobile device commands (such as lock or wipe) as well as map ADT message fields to mobile device inventory attributes. Email notifications can be configured at the rule level. For more information on what’s new in Jamf Pro 9.100.0
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
mirror link given below