Heaventools Resource Tuner 2.10 [Latest]
Heaventools Resource Tuner – is an advanced visual resource editor for 32 bit Windows executable files which gives users the power to quickly browse and modify executable file resources from within the file. Resource Tuner is a resource editor and modifier and it can also extract icons. With Resource Tuner you can view, extract, edit, modify, translate, or repair the resources contained within 32 bit Windows executable files with the click of a button. Resource Tuner offers a thorough look at all of the resources (bitmaps, jpeg, png, xml, icons, strings, etc) in the file, and allows you to make modifications without needing to recompile the source code. It also allows you to edit the properties of any controls on Delphi forms within the PE file. Because Resource Tuner has itself been written using Delphi, there’s a very strong emphasis on peeking inside Delphi applications and packages.
Each element of the user interface – dialog boxes, menus, icons, pictures, toolbars, string tables and more are right at your fingertips. Resource Tuner can handle a variety of different PE (“portable executable”) file types: EXE, DLL, SYS, MSSTYLE, CPL, OCX, SCR and more. Support is provided for nearly every type of resources imaginable. Using XP Visual Style Manifest Wizard, you can now incorporate Windows XP Visual Style into your application. The wizard inserts an XML application manifest into the resource section of the executable, allowing your legacy application to take advantage of the slick new look for common controls featured in Windows XP.
• Support is provided for nearly every type of resources imaginable. The only one that can work with PNG, XML, Image Lists, and Type Library.
• Working with a variety of different file types: EXE, DLL, ActiveX controls, MSSTYLES, SCR and other win32 executables.
• Browsing and viewing resources as text, image or raw data.
• Extracting a resource as a graphic image file (*.bmp, *.gif, *.jpeg, *.ico, *.cur, etc.) and Borland VCL images (ImageList & Bitmap), a media file (*.avi, *.wav), a resource script file (*.rc), a Delphi VCL form file (*.dfm), or a compiled resource file (*.res), respectively.
• Option to create backup files.
• Customizing the general, view and logging settings.
• Saving multiple resources at once. You will be prompted to check the types of resources to save.
• Resource optimizing, error checking and repairing automatically performed when opening a file.
• XP Visual Style Manifest Wizard to insert an application manifest into the resource section.
• Support for custom plug-ins to perform any startup processing. Resource Tuner ships with the UPX Unpacker plug-in.
• A resource editing solution you can use NOW!
• This is the fastest, most powerful, and easiest-to-use resource editor for Windows.
• You can completely customize any program you own.
• Now you can open files compressed with UPX even without knowing that: your file will be unpacked automatically!
• Easy way for your legacy application to take advantage of the slick new look for common controls featured in Windows XP.
• You can navigate easily through the DFM forms and objects and view their contents (Image Lists, Strings List, Glyphs, Bitmaps).
• Using the Plug-in API, you can write your own custom startup processing plug-in for Resource Tuner.
* not available
Title Release: Resource.Tuner.2.10
Developer: Home Page
[sociallocker]Mirror link given below[/sociallocker]