HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 5.1.3 32×64 Bit Full Final Full Serial
HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 5.1.3 32×64 Bit Full Final Full Serial is an application that can process multiple photos from high contrast scenes into one image with details in both highlights and shadows. The latest HDRsoft Photomatix Pro offers two types of processes to increase dynamic range. One process called HDR Tone Mapping and the other is the Blending process. Both of these processes are designed to produce images with increased dynamic range clearly, but the results of the two processes are different.
You should try both and then select the best result for your image. The first part of the latest HDRsoft Photomatix Pro program provides tips for taking photos devoted to High Dynamic Range (HDR) processing in this app. The second part explains how to create HDR images and their processes through Tone Mapping. Processing. Finally, the fifth part provides some tips and techniques.
Features: HDRsoft Photomatix
- Generation of HDR (High Dynamic Range) images from differently exposed images
- Conversion of single RAW files into pseudo-HDR image
- Tone Mapping tool for revealing highlights and shadows details in HDR image
- HDR Viewer shows local HDR image data at the appropriate exposure
- Display of HDR Histogram (logarithmic)
- Ability to batch tone map single HDR images
- Function to tone map large HDR image files while benefiting from a preview
- Read and Write support for Radiance RGBE (.hdr), OpenEXR (.exr) and Floating Point TIFF
- Color managed HDR workflow: passing trough of ICC color profiles from the source to the
- tone mapped images, and color managed display
- Four algorithms for Exposure Blending
- Automatic alignment option for hand-held images with two alignment methods available
- Preview and Loupe available for all Exposure Blending methods
- Ability to select the images for method ‘H & S – 2 images’
- Automatic Batch Processing
- Support JPEG, TIFF, Radiance RGBE, OpenEXR, PNG, PSD, RAW files from several camera
Updated in v5.1 HDRsoft Photomatix
- Support for recent camera models such as the Nikon D7200 and Canon 5DS / 5DSR, G7X,
- M3, and 750D / 760D (T6i / T6s). Ability to mark presets as Favorites (by clicking on the
- ‘star’ icon to the left of each thumbnail) and filter the preset list to show only favorites.
- Fusion / Real-Estate renamed into Fusion / Interior and now includes a Brightness setting.
- Addition of “Architecture” category to filter Presets.
- By default, the preset name or method name is now appended to the file name of the final
- image. You can also adjust the suffix in the Preferences panel.
- On Batch of Bracketed Photos, addition of Base Exposure option for deghosting.
- The alignment is now done with one alignment method for all cases. The alignment settings
- (perspective correction option and maximum alignment shift) can be pre-selected via an
- Alignment Preset pull-down menu.
mirror link given below