CotEditor 3.2.1 Crack
CotEditor is an open-sourced, Cocoa-based plain-text editor for OS X. It supports syntax highlighting, powerful find-and-replace with OniGmo (regular expression engine), and other small goodies for coding. It can handle also CJK languages well.
- Adjust character inspector position for vertical tab.
- Update `cot` command-line tool.
- Avoid creating an extra blank document if `cot` command creates a new document.
- Fix an issue where launching the application with `–background` option didn’t make CotEditor visible.
- Adjust line height calcuration.
- Fix an issue where the File Drop settings couldn’t be saved.
- Fix an issue where the regular expression didn’t handle `v` metacharacter correctly.
- Fix an issue where the selection of encoding menu in toolbar didn’t restore to the previous one when encoding reinterpretation was failed.
- Address an issue where the application could crash on document saving or text replacement.
- Fix an issue where acknowledgement window was empty.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Mirror Link Given Below