Cookie 5.5.8 – Protect your online privacy
Cookie prevents third parties from hijacking your browsing experience. The sites you visit store “cookies” in your browser without your knowledge or consent. Some are helpful, but others are frustrating and invasive. Cookie can help.
More privacy, better browsing
- Enhanced for Security. Secure delete any unwanted data, and rest easy knowing that external threats can’t recover your private data.
- Avoid invasive marketing. Tired of targeted ads that mysteriously know what products you’ve been shopping for online? Eliminate them with Cookie.
- Freedom from Flash, and Silverlight. Cookie is adept at eliminating Flash and Silverlight cookies, especially large and persistent types of cookie.
- Impressive results with minimal effort. By consolidating all your cookie controls into an easy interface, Cookie makes maintaining your browsing privacy a cinch.
- Improved Firefox history removal
- Improved Chrome other-search-engines removal
- Notification Centre now correctly notifies when nothing was removed, rather than “.”
- Fixed a rare crash
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Chromium, Opera, or Camino
Mirror Link Given below