Colibri 1.8 Crack And Patch
Colibri is a native macOS audio player built from scratch on BASS technology.
Colibri supports cristal-clear bit-perfect playback of all popular lossless and lossy audio formats, uses only a tiny amount of computing power and offers a clean and intuitive user experience.
- Light Color Tone – Colibri now has a bright Light skin, available from the Settings – Display section
- Network Stream/Online Radio Support – File -> Open Network Stream (or Cmd + K) allows you to insert an online radio-stream URL (SHOUTcast/IceCast m3U/PLS are tested to comply); Colibri is also able to show the header data sent by the station as if it were song data, and also refreshes it every time buffering is done
- Playlist Menu (Right-click or Option-click on a song within the playlist):
- Reveal in Finder – open a Finder window with the selected song’s location
- Delete Song(s) – use it to mass-delete songs from the playlist; mixed selection is also possible: select multiple songs with Cmd/Shift + left-click and then right/Option-click on any other unselected song and then select “Delete” from the menu, which will delete all selected songs along with the right-clicked one
- Sound Output Switcher – It is now possible to select an external sound card or USB headphone that is supported by macOS as a sound output destination. Enumaration of devices is done every time the Settings window is shown.
- App Icon Switcher – You can now have Colibri running in three modes: app icon only in the Menu bar, app icon only in the Dock, or icons in both places; the Menu controller had been given a heavy facelift to accomodate these changes – the Settings menu is now reachable from the Menu controller via the gear icon
- Miscellaneous – the loop-mode selector in Settings has been redesigned to incorporate the random mode as well
- Long song titles will now be properly truncated
- Missing Settings panel tooltips have been added
- Eliminated all known issues of the seek-bar getting stuck
- All OSD popup messages will be shown at the bottom of the main window
- Fixed a bug where menu bar and main window would not properly show the same album art
- Fixed a bug where long song info would render the main window unresizable past a certain size
- Fixed a bug where the main window would not properly hide the playlist if it is located on a secondary display
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor