Cara Edit File Hosts Windows Crack Free Download Full Version
Cara Edit File Hosts Windows Crack And Serial Key Actually I’ve been promising to create tutorial on How to Edit File Hosts in Windows, but for some reason we have not had time to make this tutorial, and finally this time we were given the opportunity to create tutorial on How to Edit File Hosts in Windows. This applies to all types of windows, starting from windows xp, windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1, and also windows 10. WebSite X5 Professional
For some people maybe editing the hosts file is not a big problem, but there are still many friends who are confuse to edit this hosts file. So this time the admin will try to make a tutorial on How to Edit File Hosts in Windows. The first thing you should consider to be able to edit the hosts file is, your pc or laptop must be installe first application called notepad ++. If you do not have the application, please download and install the notepad ++ on the link below.
Download Notepad ++ Latest
Well after you have notepad ++ application on your pc or laptop, now go to the next stage. Now you have to make sure that User Account Control (UAC) on your pc is disabled. If still in the state enable you turn off in the following way.
Well now UAC on your pc or laptop is in a state of inactivity. Now it’s time we turn to the main problem, that is edit the hosts file. For the steps please see below.
How to Edit Hosts Files in Windows Xp, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- First please open your windows explorer then open the hosts file located in C: \ Windows \
- System32 \ Drivers \ etc \ hosts.
- Then right click the file “Hosts” then select edit with notepad ++.
- Then will open a new tab that contains the hosts file on your pc. If you have not added
- anything in the hosts file before, then it is something like this # Copyright (c) 1993-2009
- Microsoft Corp.
- Well now you just press enter on the bottom of itself, then add the line you want to add to the
- hosts file.
- Congratulations, now you have successfully added the line in the hosts file on your pc.
mirror link given below