Brochure Maker 1.1.0 Crack
Brochure Maker is the easiest way to design beautiful and effective brochures for your business or organization. With the intuitive drag-and-drop design tools, you’ll be creating great-looking brochures in minutes — even if you have no prior design experience.
This app takes away the challenge of designing and formatting a brochure. Simply select a fold type, then design each panel individually. When you are ready to print, the app will automatically assemble your panels into a ready-to-fold document.
Choose from quarter-fold, half-fold, z-fold, accordion-fold, and roll-fold formats. Or, simply layout the design yourself on a standard sheet of paper.
Designing a panel is as simple as dragging and dropping images, stylish text, clip art, stock photos, and shapes onto a card panel.
● Support for quarter-fold, half-fold, z-fold, accordion-fold, and roll-fold formats (Letter and A4).
● 70,000+ high-quality, royalty-free clip art and stock photo images, free for personal or business use.
● 100+ background textures, art frames, and image masks.
● 140+ creative fonts.
● Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art, and QR/barcodes.
● Import images directly from iPhoto and Photos apps.
● Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comic, Sepia, and more).
● Adjust image levels, crop, tint, and apply masks.
● Add a Google map with any address or landmark, along with a place marker.
● Advanced text-formatting controls.
● Insert, style, and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite required).
● Vector-based drawing tools (bezier pen, pencil, line).
● Select from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own.
● Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
● Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
● Change the opacity of any element.
● Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
● Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF formats.
● Full iCloud support.
- This version includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor