AxCrypt 2.1.1532.0 + Portable [Latest]
AxCrypt – Personal Privacy and Security with AES-128 File Encryption and Compression for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7. Double tap to naturally unscramble and open archives. Store solid keys on removable USB-gadgets.
• Double-snap to alter/see with any application.
• Automatic re-encryption after alteration.
• Absolutely no client arrangement vital or conceivable before utilize.
• Open source under GNU General Public License.
• 12 dialects in one executable appropriation.
• Extensive order line interface for scripting and programming.
• AES encryption with 128-piece keys.
• Edit a scrambled archive straightforwardly with double tap.
• Optional pass state reserve – sort pass expresses once per logon or potentially reboot.
• Automatic pass express approval before decoding or altering.
• Key-File era and support.
• No choices or UI – simple to introduce and utilize.
• Relatively light-weight, under 1Mb download
• Extensive order line interface.
• Server mode alternatives.
• Support for documents bigger than 4GB (with the exception of self-unscrambling records).
• Dynamic savage compel counter measure – iterative key wrapping.
• Integrates well with electronic document sharing administrations.
• Selective pressure before encryption – quicker downloads/transfers.
• Retains unique record name and data of a scrambled document.
• Integrated shredder.
• Shredding of all transitory and scrambled plaintext documents.
• Secure memory taking care of – no keys or information in the paging document.
• Industry standard calculations.
• Data trustworthiness confirmation – no undetected alteration.
• Unique information encryption keys utilized for each record and (re-)encryption.
• Easy to include more dialects – get in touch with me (I’m particularly searching for Nordic dialects)!
• Open source – no indirect accesses.
• Private marking support for business or corporate adaptations.
* not accessible
Title Release: AxCrypt.2.1.1532.0
Designer: Home Page
Mirror Link Given Below