Atmel Studio 7 Full Version
Atmel Studio 7 is an Integrated Development Platform (IDP) for developing and debugging applications on AVR and ARM-based microcontrollers. Atmel Studio provides comprehensive facilities for software development, it has advanced source code editor, build automation tools, intelligent code completion, an integrated debugger, faster code refactoring and other development kits. The software supports all AVR and Atmel SMART ARM microcontrollers (MCUs) technologies. Atmel Studio 7 provides an easy-to-use environment with Visual Studio-like interface. Write, build, debug and compile your applications with a dedicated C/C++ compiler for specific platforms.
- Build and test the performance
- C/C++ compiler and assembly code
- Can be extended with plug-ins
- Comprehensive source code library
- Debuggers and development kits
- Developing and debugging apps
- Easy code development and debugging
- Import C++ projects, and more.
- Integrated editor with visual assist
- Large library of design examples
- Popular & easy-to-use environment
- Project examples with source code
- Real-time data and trace graphing
- Supports all AVR and ARM MCUs
- And many more.
What’s new in Atmel Studio 7:
- New device support system, and compliant
- New software components, and drivers
- New software framework & data visualizer
- New Visual Studio Shell 2015 (Isolated)
- And many more.
- Windows 7 SP1/ 8/ 10 or Server 2008/ 2012 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1.6 GHz multi-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 6 GB disk space
How to install/activate:
- Unpack and install Atmel Studio 7
- That’s all, enjoy Atmel Studio Full
Mirror Link Given below