Amethyst 0.11.4 Crack Full Version
Amethyst is a tiling window manager similar to xmonad. It was originally written as an alternative to fjolnir’s awesome xnomad but written in pure Objective-C. It’s expanded to include some more features like Spaces support not reliant on fragile private APIs. Amethyst is free and open source under the MIT license.
Note: Amethyst must be given permissions to use the accessibility APIs under the Privacy tab of the Security & Privacy preferences pane. There is a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts that are available on the developer’s webpage.
- Make the preferences window closeable via keyboard shortcut
- Make swapping with main window toggle between two windows if they are the only windows on screen
- Fix the dreaded Firefox bug; many more applications should be handled correctly when opened while Amethyst is already running
- Fix a bug preventing focus-follows-mouse from working with the Dock open
- Fix a bug that could prevent a window from being moved between screens if the size of the screens was significantly different
- Fix a bug that prevented shortcuts from being registered for selecting some layouts
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Mirror Link Given below