3DMark Vantage 1.1.3 Professional Full Version
3DMark Vantage is an industry-standard performance benchmarking software that specifically designed for DirectX 10 compliant graphics card. The software is designed with a completely new rendering engine, it includes two graphics tests, two CPU tests, and several feature support for the latest hardware. 3DMark Vantage is one of the most popular benchmarking utilities with advanced testing capabilities. It allows you to test any graphics, CPUs, RAMs, even can generate a detailed report of your computer’s hardware and software configuration.
- Able to test all kinds of hardware
- Allow for submission of a result
- Bult-in presets and custom settings
- Four full bore benchmarking tests
- Fully DirectX10-compliant graphics
- High end rendering resolutions
- Multi-core CPU and Graphics supports
- Prevent the benchmark from bottlenecked
- Reliable benchmarking application
- And many more.
What’s new in 3DMark Vantage 1.1.3:
- New graphics and CPU tests
- Several new feature tests
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1 GHz multi-core processor
- 512 GB RAM
- 256 MB VRAM
- 600 MB disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install/activate:
- Disconnect from internet (Most important)
- Unpack and complete 3DMark Vantage installation
- Run the software and register with serial number
- Or generate a new serial with keygen, that’s all!
Mirror Link Given below